Encona Asian Prawn and Mango Salad-
Cooking Time: 5 mins Prep time: 20 mins
- 200g peeled king prawns, raw
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
For the salad:
- ½ cucumber, peeled lengthways
- 1 carrot, peeled lengthways
- 6 water chestnuts, thinly sliced
- ½ mango, cut into strips
- 2 handfuls of rocket leaves, pea shoots, Swiss char
- 50g raw sugar snap peas, shredded
- 10g torn mint leaves
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp Encona Indian Sweet Mango Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp water
1) In a large bowl add all the salad and vegetables and give them a mix, leave to one side.
2) Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
3) Cook the prawns for 3-4 minutes with the garlic and transfer to the salad.
4) Finally mix the yoghurt with the Encona Indian Sweet Mango Chilli Sauce, water and coriander, drizzle over the salad, give everything one last toss and serve.